Miss Quinn and Mrs Houston-Stewart
Welcome to Reception, this year in reception we have been learning all about our families and how different they all are. We had so much fun sharing stories about our families and sharing our favourite memory. We have also learnt all about Autumn and why the leaves go crunch! We are currently learning how to be healthy and recently had a visit from the dentist who taught us all about “sugar bugs”.
We are also learning how to read new sounds and blend them into words, this is a little bit tricky but we are trying very hard. In Maths we are learning all about number and have been taking number selfies wherever we find numbers.
- February 8, 2016Dance Festival After School Club
- February 10, 2016 9:15 amYear 3 to Segedunum
- February 10, 2016 3:30 pmCheerleading Yrs 1, 2, 3
- February 11, 2016Art After School Club
- February 11, 2016 3:30 pmFootball Yrs 2 and 3
- February 12, 2016 3:30 pmCheerleading Yrs 4, 5 and 6
Mrs Lesley Steele: Head Teacher
Mrs Linda Pooley: School Business Manager
St. Aidan's Church of England Primary School
Gateshead NE8 2HQ
(0191) 477 2690