Thank you to everyone who completed the Parent/Carer Questionnaire. The main headlines from 2018-19 are:
Over 97% of parents carers agree that:
- their child is happy at school
- their child feels safe at school.
- their child makes good progress at school.
- their child is well looked after at school.
- their child is well taught at school.
- their child receives appropriate homework for their age.
- the school ensures that pupils are well behaved.
- the school deals effectively with bullying
- the school responds well to any concerns I raise.
- they receive valuable information from the school about my child’s learning and progress
Over 99% of parents agree that they would recommend this school to another parent.